Welcome to the River Dell PTO website!
Our Thurs, 10/2 DriveSafer Parent Meeting has been postponed. New date will be announced shortly. For program details, click HERE.
THANK YOU to our volunteers at MS BTS Night, HS BTS Night, and Oradell Day.
We appreciate your efforts and are extremely grateful for the help we receive...thanks again!
The PTO profits the entire $5.00 for every ticket sold. Please click HERE to see flyer for details. Coupons are available at River Edge Day on 10/5, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a few important things you should know about PTO Membership & Merchandise Sales:
- If you have not yet joined the PTO for 2014-15, please print the attached membership form and mail it the the PTO (mailing instructions on form) with your $15 membership dues. You can pay your dues with cash or check payable to “River Dell PTO.”
- River Dell Middle School families that are members of the PTO receive a Middle School directory (while supplies last). If you join the PTO and have a Middle School student, your directory will be delivered to school and given to your student. If you were unable to pick up your directory at Back-to-School Night, it also be given to your student.
- All RDMS and RDHS families that join the PTO will receive a thank-you gift from the PTO. Please come to one of our PTO meetings confirm your previously paid membership and receive your gift.
- There will be River Dell spirit wear, lanyards, drawstring bags, and hawk magnets for sale at the following upcoming events: Oradell Day 9/28/14, PTO Meeting 9/30/14, River Edge Day 10/5/14, PTO Vendor Fair 11/23/14. Cash and checks accepted.
- Lord & Taylor (Fashion Center) fund-raising days are back! Fall Event Date: Thursday, October 9th. Please let us know if you'd like to purchase a coupon and payment/delivery can be arranged. Contact email@example.com. Coupons will also be sold at the following upcoming events: Oradell Day 9/28/14, PTO Meeting 9/30/14, River Edge Day 10/5/14.
PTO fundraising benefits both students and faculty with the majority of funds being distributed as Senior Scholarships and Faculty Mini Grants. PTO membership is our #1 fundraiser, so we urge every River Dell family to join!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________The River Dell PTO has partnered with DriveSafer, which provides Car Control Clinics for safer driving. Upcoming program dates for Basic Car Control Clinic include: 10/5 (at GS Plaza), 10/25 (MetLife Stadium), 11/23 (Great Adventure), 12/13/14 (MetLife Stadium). Visit the RD Drive Safer webpage for additional info and to sign up:
DriveSafer River Dell
Do you shop for your family at ShopRite? If so, please make sure you register your Price Plus Card to automatically support River Dell Schools with Box Tops for Education! Click on link below to complete the 30-second registration process. Choose River Dell Middle School and your purchases at ShopRite will automatically be credited to River Dell's
Box Tops for Education account!
SHOPRITE FOR MY SCHOOL REGISTRATION LINK
are seeking potential candidates for open PTO Board positions.
Please contact us ASAP if you have any interest in hearing more!
Do you have an interest in learning more about a PTO Board position? Do you think you might be able to help the PTO in a non-board position, but not sure how? Are you the parent of a child who's new to River Dell and wondering how you can help? Is there a tiny part of you that wants to learn more?
Stacy Stein - President - firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Skroce - Fundraising/Community Outreach/Membership - email@example.com
Carol Kennedy - Treasurer/Webmaster - firstname.lastname@example.org
THANKS for your support!
Your 2014-2015 River Dell PTO Board